Align your company with a powerful project
CULTURE AND CONSISTENCY AUDIT
Harmonists interview a sample of stakeholders (managers, employees, clients…).
The goal is to analyze the cultural ingredients (purpose, values, ambition…), their degree of clarity, their everyday usage, and the global consistency of the firm.
- Objective analysis of challenges
- Missing ingredients of corporate culture
- Identifying strengths and inconsistencies
- Finding « quick wins »
CO-DEFINITION OF THE “SHARED IDENTITY”
Harmonists assist you in sublimating your corporate culture into a Shared Identity, complementing and refining it, reaching its full potential. This process leads your company to experience powerful emotional moments.
Cascading exercises are run in order to convert the Shared Identity into a concrete decision tool.
- Meaning, clear framework, sound fundamentals
- A stronger authenticity and attractiveness
- Enhanced cohesion around the business project
- More motivation and engagement
ACCELERATION THROUGH A 360º CONSISTENCY
Harmonists encourage each department to take ownership of the Shared Identity, operationally..
The organization becomes aligned, breaking down silos, resulting in less of a gap between the company management and team members.…
- Impactful communication and commercial speech
- A fine selection of suppliers and partners
- Enhanced team collaboration
- Homogeneous client and employee journey
On a precise issue, we support your teams in becoming more responsible and autonomous, clarifying the project, adopting a 360 degrees view, taking into account all interdependencies. Our support encourages your teams to progress, experimenting with new ways of doing things, often more collaboratively.
- Testing new operating modes
- Dynamics of quick progress
- Taking ownership of the Shared Identity
- Rapid results
COACHING AND “STEP BACK”
Exchanging regularly with a Harmonist enables leaders and managers to rise above the issues.
Harmonists provide listening and 360° analysis skills, always with objectivity and kindness.
- Reevaluating regularly
- Asking yourself the right questions
- Proposing solutions or good practices
- Open communication to solve tensions